Wednesday, September 1, 2010

IKEA Tree Decoration on Flickr


I love these little IKEA trees. These are two examples how I used them in my home. The cup holder idea came from a Dutch interior magazine but I can't remember which one. The other one sits in my daughter's room and showcases her bonnets and some cute toys.
The other day I was checking on Flickr and look what other people came up with for this little tree! Really awesome! Check out my gallery for all the photos and their photographers:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the Gallery & your blog is inspiring!

Ellen said...

Thank you Emma! Love to hear you like it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including my ikea tree in your post (mine is the one with russian dolls hanging on it).

Ellen said...

Oh that's my favourite! Love the colours and those super cute little dolls.

Related Posts with Thumbnails