Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sewing project of the month (February): Celine inspired top


Here we go again. I have just finished my sewing project for February. This sleeveless top was inspired by 'Celine' too.  

I used this Burda Style pattern burdastyle magazine-01/2012-114. But I changed it slightly. I made the neckline a bit less high and added some length (see light blue part in the pattern). And I also did not do the back darts. I put the zipper in the neck and finished the neck, the armholes and the hem with bias tape cut from the same fabric (4 cm wide incl. seam allowance). The fabric is a stretch wool blend.

I would love to show you how it looks on me but my baby belly won't fit into it. But I hope that it will in a couple of weeks. Then you'll get a new photo.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails