Friday, February 8, 2013

Too many ideas and not enough time...

Do you have the same problem? Too many things on the list but way to little time? And I am not even working! Plus I have someone to help me with the kids. BUT! Daycare is not the same here in Hong Kong as it is for example in Germany. So I am happy that from next week on my toddler daughter can start preschool. Meaning she will be in school five days a week but only for three hours each day. But never the less it's a start. Once the boys turn one I will also sign them up for some activities. But since each child needs to be accompanied by a parent or guardian we have to make sure it overlaps with my daughter's school. So and I hope that finally I will get some projects done soon. Let's see...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails